A Programme is now available for confirmed activities at the Festival on Saturday 13 July:
- children’s activities
- displays & demonstrations
- entertainment & competitions
FREE CAR PARKING
- CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING ALCOHOL ONTO THE SITE
THERE IS A VERY GOOD BAR!
- NO SMOKING ON SITE
First aid facilities are available in the Information/Organisers tent.
If you would like to be involved in organising the next Shelswell History Festival (July 2021) then please have a word with the Event Manager or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For other local activities visit the WhereCanWe Go web site.